MUCE Health Centre was established by Mkwawa University College of Education aiming at providing health services to college Community and surroundings population.
Its among four (4) health centre is Iringa Municipal with registration number 116211. The centre saves a population of around fifty thousand people which include students, staff and surroundings community. It operates for twenty four (24) hours.
It has various units which are led by qualified staff including;
- Outpatient and Emergency Unit
- Impatient Unit
- Reproductive and Child Health Unit (RCH)
- Voluntary and Counseling Unit (VCT)
- Care and Treatment Clinic (CTC)
- Sexual Reproductive Health Unit
B: Bed Capacity
The inpatient unit consists of male, female and private wards with total bed occupancy of fourty two (42) beds.